Losing skins due to broken menus

by Damadtree

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Losing skins due to broken menus

★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Lost skin due to slow menus that have been broken since launch
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Using menus
What happens when the bug occurs? See below
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I get a battlepack from playing, open it , glad to see that orange glow. See it's the Legendary Kerensky skin for the Fedorov which I already own so immediately scrap it instead of adding it to my inventory. Upon leaving I notice I didn't get my scraps as usual so change sections to let it take effect, but still don't get them. Then I notice in my inventory I have the Kerensky skin twice so I delete it there ONCE (and I just knew I shouldn't have because I know the ins and outs of this broken menu by now but still I went for it) and boom, day ruined. All of a sudden I notice I got twice the 270 scraps for a legendary skin and notice BOTH my Kerensky skins are gone (so the earlier delete from the rewards section finally took effect at that point!)… Is there any way it can be put back in my inventory by an employee? Because at this point I stopped buying superior battlepacks to use what little scraps I earn on legendary skins in 'exchange' and waiting to get it in a regular battlepack like I just did is maddening. Technically it's a bug so is there any hope this can be fixed? The legendary skins are about the only reason I still play and I just about got all of them and now I lost my favorite skin for my favorite weapon so close to BFV... If BFV menus are anything like this I won't be fooled twice and keep hoping for them to be fixed.

Message 1 of 3 (817 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Losing skins due to broken menus

★ Apprentice

Happy to see the Kerensky skin in the 'Exchange' section today. Losing it ruined my week and I was determined to get it back one way or the other Tongue out

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (641 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Okay I tried via help ea chat and apparently they can't do that… Can't be helped, I guess. Still, what are the odds I lose my favorite skin of my favorite weapon this way Frown 

I'm going to leave this post here because the guy on the chat said it wasn't a familiar problem so I should post about it...

Message 2 of 3 (808 Views)

★ Apprentice

Happy to see the Kerensky skin in the 'Exchange' section today. Losing it ruined my week and I was determined to get it back one way or the other Tongue out

Message 3 of 3 (642 Views)