Losing mods after swapping.

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Note 8 Samsung
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 232728537
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Lost mods after swapping them from one character to another after the update. Mods are no longer on my original character, no mods on the new character, and they're not in the mod inventory.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. Other guildmates don't report the problem, but people on Reddit and the forum have reported it.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

I don't have screenshots of all the mods lost. But have one of them. There's no screenshot for the mods missing as you can't screenshot that.
image-1.png
Message 1 of 11 (972 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Losing mods after swapping.

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, we've been unable to reproduce this issue. If you happen to swap mods again between your characters, can you please take screenshots of them before removing and make sure that you are not selling any other mods meanwhile? If you can confirm it that way and provide the screenshots, Ally Code and date of the occurrence we can investigate it further.Thank you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (1,117 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

I’m missing this mod too. Please return it to me. 

Message 2 of 11 (939 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Lol
Message 3 of 11 (851 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, we've been unable to reproduce this issue. If you happen to swap mods again between your characters, can you please take screenshots of them before removing and make sure that you are not selling any other mods meanwhile? If you can confirm it that way and provide the screenshots, Ally Code and date of the occurrence we can investigate it further.Thank you.
Message 4 of 11 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I took 9 MODs off of 2 characters. One full set and one arrow , triangle, and circle. Then I went to put them on 2 other characters and they were no longer in my inventory. What do I do? They were my best MODs. Hence the reason I was moving them. I have no screen shots of them. I'm not going to hold pictures of every MOD on my phone. That's ridiculous. What do I do?
Message 5 of 11 (754 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My ally code
IMG_0249.PNG
Message 6 of 11 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm no genius. But I'm guessing your update had a glitch where it destroyed MODs when the player removed them. Now my question is what do we do now?
Message 7 of 11 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello?
Message 8 of 11 (722 Views)

★ Novice

Lost all my mods I had on CLS while swapping with his loadout. I got an error and said to restart. I had wished I had taken a screen shot. When it restarted his load out was gone, and none of the mods were in my inventory. I’m so bummed. He had some nice mods. It happened today Oct 27 around 4:15 PM. Please, if there is anything that you guys can do. Name: Colthrac, Code: 919-629-664

Message 9 of 11 (482 Views)

★ Novice

Was using iPad iOS 11.4

Message 10 of 11 (478 Views)