Losing games because of disconnect

by MrZednanreh

Original Post

Disconnections and de-sync troubleshooting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I keep getting losses in weekend league when my opponent quits during the screen that shows people's top 3 players (it's not due to desync).

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title from improved search results

Message 3 of 11 (615 Views)

Mut squads

★ Novice

Every time I start a mut squads game after kickoff I get a message saying something is wrong with your connection. But I look at at all that and everything is fine it’s open and full bars on WiFi this is the only game that won’t let me play. Please help. 

Message 1 of 11 (631 Views)

mut squads

★ Novice

How to fix the connectivity in mut squads? I keep getting disconnected during or right after kick off my connection Is good I tried restarted my router and Xbox and still getting kicked. I tried calling ea support but no help. 

Message 2 of 11 (609 Views)

Salary cap mut not working

★ Novice

I keep getting a error message when i try to play salary cap mode. It keeps saying server error

Message 4 of 11 (607 Views)

Ea servers disconnect

★★★ Newbie

How do you reconnect to EA servers? 

Message 5 of 11 (627 Views)

Madden 20 H2H lagging every 15 seconds

★★★ Newbie

I'm having issues with head-to-head every single game lags. I have uninstalled the game, restarted my router, disconnected from my Wi-Fi and restarted my Wi-Fi. A message briefly pops up every 15 seconds while it's trying to reconnect the other person and I, it only recently started happening yesterday 10/12/19. It's only Madden 20 H2H, I can play any other game.  I've had to quit almost all of my losses and it's pretty frustrating considering I've bought this game for almost strictly H2H play and can't even play it! Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Message 6 of 11 (615 Views)

Losing games because of disconnect

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MrZednanreh
Date/time issue occurred 10-1-19 to present
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug This disconnect had happened so many times and I’m done with it it. I have lost coins and rewards when I play seasons and weekend league. I would search for a game and it would show a error screen. And then when I load up madden again it would show as a loss. It has happened to many times. And it’s always in a crucial moment. I was 2 games into the playoffs, and I Was certain that I had a great shot of winning the super bowl but when I searched for a game it disconnected and counted as a loss. I have lost a lot of coins and rewards because of this. It has ruined my joy for the game, it’s would upset me so much that I wouldn’t play for hours
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ??
What happens when the bug occurs? It’s shows a PlayStation error screen
What do you expect to see? Compensation if possible, because I have lost a lot of rewards because of the disconnect. I am a huge madden fan and I don’t usually spend a lot money in the game and it hurts me a lot when the work I put in goes to waste.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Sorry I couldn’t find it, I exited out of the screen
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Base Ps4, (the one that comes in the ps4
Enter RAM memory size in GB 1TB

I love this game but please help me out, I just want to enjoy the game without worry about losing rewards because of disconnect 

Message 7 of 11 (637 Views)

Re: Losing games because of disconnect

★★★ Newbie

Ive lost bacbk to back super bowls bc of it and im sick of this bs happening

Message 8 of 11 (596 Views)

Re: Weekend league issues

Community Manager

@thatyounghooper 

Thanks for reporting this to us and it's unfortunate to hear you were constantly experiencing that. We didn't see any significant amount of reports over the weekend regarding this, so I'm concerned you could still get de-syncs going into next week. Which platform do you play on and have you tried rebooting the network to see if that would help?

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 11 (585 Views)

Re: Weekend league issues

Community Manager

Hey, all.

I merged all your posts here since you were all experiencing some connectivity issues. We recommend these steps below as a great starting point, but if you don't see any improvement we can always dive into some more in-depth connection troubleshooting such as port forwarding and changes under router settings. If you're experiencing these issues on a WiFi connection, if it's possible to test the game on a wired connection that can help narrow down whether we need to troubleshoot the WiFi signal itself.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Port Forwarding

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Try rebooting your network and power cycle the console.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 11 (569 Views)