Re: Losing all keyboard and mouse input

by ElScalope

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@LOLGotYerTagsThis might be the solution, removed dll and updated drivers and I can move now, thanks! Not sure which of the two that is the actual fix though. Edit: Could play for a while then it came back again. Frown 

Message 61 of 314 (901 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Paglamia I have the exact same issue. I use a uDac-3 and when the bug happens I can unplug the amp and play normally again. The moment I plug it back in the bug is back. Very frustrating because the sound without amp is much worse...

Message 62 of 314 (876 Views)

Guardian
@The_Fromage F.

I only managed to play like 8 rounds yesterday in portal and the issue didn't come back for me, I still need to see whether it comes back today.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Battlelog EN Volunteer Moderator, Coffee connoisseur, Pc Gamer, Modder, Content Creator, EA Gamechanger.
Message 63 of 314 (869 Views)

★★ Novice
A similar thing happens to me (input in any form just stops working while the game keeps running perfectly fine just without any controls) it usually starts working again but it takes a few seconds (Some bad ones were upwards of 30+ seconds)
Message 64 of 314 (1,022 Views)

★★ Novice

Deleting igo64.dll didn't work for me either.

Message 65 of 314 (1,009 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still not @LOLGotYerTags 
i press shift+f1 and nothing comes out, still have the bug. I tested it in both origin and the new EA app
(on the lastest pilote)

Message 66 of 314 (998 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the info, unfortunately i tried this out and am still having the same issue.  The issue has the same effect as me rapidly hitting the same key over and over. 

Message 67 of 314 (973 Views)

Champion

Heya, try this:

Close origin

Navigate here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin

Delete the igo64.dll file.

If the system says the file is in use just restart the pc and try again.

Now try the game.

Message 68 of 314 (963 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried deleting the in game overlay and I'm still getting this error unfortunately. Latest drivers aren't helping, new patch that just came out made the issue even worse for me. Ugh...

Message 69 of 314 (898 Views)

★★ Novice

Still happening with latest update, also tried deleting overlay like in my previous post and that didn't work.

Message 70 of 314 (891 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help