Loot chest not opening?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Anywhere, free play, expeditions, strongholds, etc.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) When last update came out
Summarize your bug Not able to open up loot boxs nor Elysian chest
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No clue, I don’t know if it’s specific for just my ps4 account or what but if other people come by they can open the chest for me.
What happens when the bug occurs? The square button doesn’t show up in order to open the loot chest.
What should be happening instead? Square button should appear and I should be able to collet my loot from chest

I’d love To put a video of it here but of course it now seems to be working for this one mission I’m currently on. I will try and submit a video later if It happens again. 

Message 1 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: Loot chest not opening?

★ Apprentice

I've had this happen to me on Xbox.  I quit the game and log back in and it works again.

Message 2 of 3 (70 Views)

Re: Loot chest not opening?

★★★★ Novice

This has happened to me several times within several days. It works every now and then but never all the time. I never really keep the ps4 on rest mode so when I shut it down it logs me out because I have 2 other accounts on there that I use on and off again. 

Message 3 of 3 (46 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help