Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Quickplay Mission
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. At The End of the Expedition
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.04.20 20:10
Summarize your bug The Loot Reward screen after completing an Expedition is not showing.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try completing an Expedition after getting some Loot in the Expedition.
What happens when the bug occurs? I see the End Of Expedition screen but the Loot Screen does not appear.
What should be happening instead? When Completing an Expedition, the Loot Screen should show allowing you to Salvage or Keep the Loot you received.

Having problems with completing an Expedition, the Loot screen will not show.

Message 1 of 7 (802 Views)

Re: Loot Screen not showing at End Of Mission

★★★★ Pro
@Reposter To be clear, are you getting all the loot you expected, but just aren’t able to use the mass salvage screen at the end of the mission to conveniently salvage what you don’t want to keep?
Message 2 of 7 (766 Views)

★★ Pro
@ChiraaKitteh Yes, sometimes not all the times I do get all the loot expected but cannot use the Mass Salvage screen at the end of mission.
Message 3 of 7 (749 Views)

@Reposter   yes it happened to me a few times as well...you go from the end of a mission directly to the screen where it ask you what else you want to do. It's a longer process to go thru the Forge to delete all the crap you don't want.... 

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 4 of 7 (716 Views)

★★ Pro
@Valhalla-strider Still happening to me, went for 3 GM3 Freeplay Expeditions today and every time I ended the Expedition, the Loot Screen still does not display.
Message 5 of 7 (678 Views)

@Reposter   were the sessions laggy or not ?   most of the time it happened to me it was the case....I think some servers are not very stable.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 6 of 7 (662 Views)

★★ Pro
@Valhalla-strider Sometimes the session lags a little, sometimes it does not.

I just tried a few Quickplay Random Missions and the loot screen is appearing again, so sometimes the Loot screen is around sometimes it is not. Hope the devs can make it an Issue to solve permanently.
Message 7 of 7 (647 Views)