Loot Reward Screen and Missing Loot Drops

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Temple of the Scar
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. After mission reward screen.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/8/2019 approximately 10:30pm CST
Summarize your bug Loot reward screen bugged out and apparently cause me to lose a legendary drop.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? N/A
What happens when the bug occurs? The loot reward screen stops showing up and apparently prevents you from receiving legendary drops.
What should be happening instead? My legendary drop I worked so hard for shouldnt disappear?

I was running Strongholds with friends and the loot menu stopped popping up but as far as I could tell the loot was still appearing in my vault. However, I got a Legendary to drop and when reaching the end mission loot screen no loot menu of obtained items appeared and when returning to the vault I had no Legendary. I already had 1 legendary from previous playtime so should of had 2 now but I still only have 1. I checked all javelins to see if it dropped for a different class but no legendary could be found. I have since logged of the game and back on and completed 2 more Strongholds and still no Legendary has appeared. The picture is not from my gameplay just a picture to show the reward screen, because I didnt have a screen shot and you post a bug without one.

Message 1 of 8 (177 Views)

Re: Loot Reward Screen and Missing Loot Drops

★★★★ Novice

I had the same issue happen in the same stronghold 3/9/19 1am US Central. It happened two strongholds in a row. The loot screen skips during mission rewards and you lose some of your drops, but not all. I'm missing a legendary and 1 or 2 masterwork items. I checked all other javelins and they don't exist. After 2 Temple of the Scar strongholds, I tried Free Play to see if id have a loot reward screen and I did. I havent tried the stronghold since then. I can't show a screenshot either since I can't screenshot A missing menu or missing items.

Message 2 of 8 (144 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yup, I ran 2 legendary contracts and didn't get a loot screen or legendaries before I just decided to alt-f4 and come back after the patch

Message 3 of 8 (130 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Uupdate: They showed up the following morning.

Message 4 of 8 (101 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't think they showed up the follow morning, I'm pretty sure everyone in the game recieved a masterwork version of all the universal components. 

Message 5 of 8 (79 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I definitely didnt get a masterwork of all universal components. I received what I was missing, including my missing legendary drop.

Message 6 of 8 (62 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

This same issue happened to me just now.  3 masterwork items at the end of "The Heart of Rage" gone.  I chose to enter the Forge from the summary screen and they were gone.  Relogged completely to no avail.  One of these items was critical to my build, the other two, no so much.  Regardless, this issue shouldn't be happening.

Message 7 of 8 (52 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem but mine does show in the reward screen... Its after i go to the forge that i didnt recieve my masterwork items... So is there a way to fix this problem...?
Message 8 of 8 (28 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help