Re: Looping error in chat donations

by Asar1011

Original Post

Looping error in chat donations

★ Novice
Hey guys just found a bug , that wouldn’t let me out of a loop , had to close the game down and restart, I don’t know if it’s come to your attention yet
1. The pictures of some gear ie. mk1 furnaces don’t show in the chat donations .
2. When I tried to donate to my guild mate these are the screens that looped back and forth and wouldn’t let me cancel out and had to shut the game down and restart
Just a FYI !!

EFC5BD00-DF45-4B66-933D-6AF0A427F4DB.png
160D53CF-DAA0-4EEF-9C89-6E7F76D66524.png
885CC9A6-A58B-4658-98D1-6C7448CAC366.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (416 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yup i've had that happen as well a couple of days ago, didn't think much of it at the time, but another guild member got the same and mentioned it
Message 2 of 4 (361 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @FewDemitrius and thank you for the report.

Is it possible that the receiver of the donation had left the guild at the time you wanted to make the donation? That would explain why the request wasn't listed in chat, but still available in the guild donation section of the game.

Message 3 of 4 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem 4/18/2021 - with the exact same gear shown in pic. I think if you try to donate and another player finishes the request before you get to, it triggers the error message which returns you to the donation amount selector trapping you in a loop.

Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)