Long load times/connection drop in-game

by Diamatron204

Original Post

Long load times/connection drop in-game

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Razer Phone 2
OS Version Android 9
What is your Player ID? Diamatron#zDb5Wmr6
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug To summarize the bug, I would classify it as connection issues. In the last few days the game takes awhile to get past the initial screen (1-3 minutes for the load time). In the game I notice that I get the spinning wheel of death like the connection dropped and this happens frequently. It happens every time I complete a bounty or attempt to share a replay. It happens 50-100% when I change the screen I'm on (toggling between different tabs like switching from main HUD to alliance chat). The only fix I have is I have to restart the game and deal with the long wait time because waiting for the spinning wheel to go away doesn't work. This also happens with both mobile data and being connected to wi-fi.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm unsure how you would find the bug. I talked to alliance members in discord and nobody else is having this issue.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I provided all info in the bug report. Just something that has been annoying and has been going on for a few days now.

Message 1 of 4 (411 Views)

Re: Long load times/connection drop in-game

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Diamatron204 thanks for reaching out. Does this occur on WiFi or cellular data or both? May I ask if and when your device was upgraded to Android 9 and did you notice any difference after that upgrade? Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (396 Views)

★ Novice

This happens on both mobile data and Wi-Fi connections (tried both separately). Honestly, I didn't notice any changes after it upgraded to Android 9.

Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the response @Diamatron204 . Can I ask do you find there is lag when using the menu and buttons in general or is it mostly in game? I'm having issues myself and trying to figure if it's just since my device upgraded to Android 9.

Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)