Original Post

Long Undershirt during Cold Weather

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug My player automatically defaults to wearing long sleeves under his jersey during cold weather games. I cannot remove them or come up with any combination of sleeves/elbow bands, etc. to prevent them from appearing. His toughness rating is a 99. Any suggestions or help here would be appreciated.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a player in Franchise mode and play a cold weather game
What happens when the bug occurs? always during cold weather game
What do you expect to see? no long undershirt
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? wayward_son88
Date/time issue occurred always
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Not Applicable

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug My player automatically defaults to wearing long sleeves under his jersey during cold weather games. I cannot remove them or come up with any combination to prevent them from appearing. His toughness rating is a 99. Any suggestions or help here would be appreciated.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a player in Franchise mode and play a cold weather game
What happens when the bug occurs? Created player appears with unwanted long sleeves under his game jersey
What do you expect to see? no long undershirt
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? waywardson88
Date/time issue occurred always
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Not applicable

My player automatically defaults to wearing long sleeves under his jersey during cold weather games. I cannot remove them or come up with any combination to prevent them from appearing. His toughness rating is a 99. Any suggestions or help here would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 1 (959 Views)