Logging issues 12-14 December

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 968595356
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I reported a login issue to EA on 12 December when trying to connect with Google Play. EA started it must be Google's problem. My EA case # is 53946592. Yesterday, CG_SBCrumb reported the same issue in SWGOH forms. I was finally able to log in the evening of the 14th. I missed two days of bonus energy, daily activities, and the current TW (which my guild is about to win).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You already found it and fixed it. But it would be nice if users affected such as myself received some compensation. You can see by EA case #, that I actually had this problem identified before you did and was adversely affected.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Reported login issue two days prior to developers identifying it and couldn't log in for two days.

Message 1 of 2 (192 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Logging issues 12-14 December

@RuiVu EA customer support is the team that Provides compensation for most issues. If your ticket was closed, open a new one for missing content. Try to sum up everything that you missed as a result of the issue.

If the studio decides to do a large scale compensation, you might not get an individual one, but this way maximizes your odds. Good luck!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)

All Replies

Re: Logging issues 12-14 December

@RuiVu EA customer support is the team that Provides compensation for most issues. If your ticket was closed, open a new one for missing content. Try to sum up everything that you missed as a result of the issue.

If the studio decides to do a large scale compensation, you might not get an individual one, but this way maximizes your odds. Good luck!