Locked out of game play

by SnickerTURTLE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Locked out of game play

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) One plus 5t
OS Version 9
What is your Player ID? AHungryLlama
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After loading the game I have a crate to open but I can't open the crate until I've joined an alliance but I can't do that until I've opened the crate resulting in me being able to do neither
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't log in for a while save up crates for both nod and GDI then without joining an alliance boot the game
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

Shows the bug in action

Message 1 of 6 (491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Locked out of game play

★★ Novice

So I've gotten a solution but it wasn't perfect I had to keep uninstalling and reinstalling the game during the loading screen I had to tap where the crate would be to get it to open before the game full loaded I had to do this for all my crates and haven't had the problem since 

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (460 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @SnickerTURTLE  thanks for the bug report! Sorry that you're stuck in this situation. Do you have your account linked in some way? Either to email, Facebook or Google Play Games/iOS Game Center? If you do, can you try reinstalling the game and see if that helps. You will be able to restore your account after the tutorial by going back to Settings > Link Account. Let me know if that helps. Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (466 Views)

★★ Novice

So I've gotten a solution but it wasn't perfect I had to keep uninstalling and reinstalling the game during the loading screen I had to tap where the crate would be to get it to open before the game full loaded I had to do this for all my crates and haven't had the problem since 

Message 3 of 6 (461 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Awh man that sounds annoying! Glad you managed to get back into the game though. Thanks for the response. I'll pass that info along to the team and hopefully prevent it in future.

Message 4 of 6 (450 Views)

★★ Novice
No worries man thank you
Message 5 of 6 (442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also seeing this.

Adding some better steps to repro in case they are needed.

1. Create a new account, rank up to just before unlocking Alliances.

2. End the season in an upper league.

3. Open the app once the new season starts.

4. Open your new season crates, levelling up to unlock Alliances.

5. Observe.

Results:

Unresponsive prompt to open the crate. Unresponsive prompt to open Alliances.

Workaround:

Reboot will allow next crate to be opened. Repeat until all crates are open.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 6 (393 Views)