Locked out of an event series after completing required prerequisites

by speedfreakcody

Original Post

Locked out of an event series after completing required prerequisites

★★ Newbie

Product: GRID Legends
Platform:Xbox Series S
Summarize your bug Unable to unlock any pro level Time Attack group events even though I have completed the required event to unlock them several times (Vintage GT Event 1).
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series S
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
In what game mode did the bug occur? Offline Career
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to unlock the Time attack discipline under pro level tuners.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot participate in any of the time attack events and therefore cannot unlock any of the cars or continue with other sections of my career mode as they require the Time Attack Event 1 to be completed as well.
What do you expect to see? The event unlocked and available to be played at all.

Not sure how or when this issue can be fixed, also don't know if anyone else has run into such an issue before. Like the game but there's a few problems that need to be sorted out to make it more enjoyable like the original was.

Message 1 of 2 (829 Views)

Re: Locked out of an event series after completing required prerequisites

★ Novice

Im having a similar issue. I did that vintage gt event to unlock the pro muscle event, but it didnt unlock.

Message 2 of 2 (529 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help