Original Post

Accepted Solution

Locked from CPit Rewards even though I didn't change guilds for a month

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? all iOS devices
OS Version 14.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Locked from CPit Rewards even though I didn't change guilds for a month
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game, stay in your guild, generate tickets, play Raids, get punished for being active and joining Raids
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Hello,

When trying to attack/participate in CPit Raid, it says that I won't get rewards because I'm not eligible for them. I haven't changed my guild for a month (so no marching or external raids) and we've simply generated the normal amount of tickets. Nevertheless today it says I am not eligible for rewards. How can members not be eligible for rewards if they have been staying in their guild and didn't play any extra Raids? How is it even possible to exceed the maximum amount of raids while staying in the same guild?? And why am I the only one in my guild even though we even got newer members in the meantime?

I even submitted an EA Ticket and they told me to post my problem in here. So please: I want my rewards, it would have been my turn in the Top 10 rotation! You can't even buy those Relic 8 Materials regularly, so the Raid is the only way to get them. Now you get punished for staying in your guild and not merching or what?? So please fix this issue, thank you

Message 1 of 3 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Locked from CPit Rewards even though I didn't change guilds for a month

EA Live QV Team

Hi @MG_107 

There is a limitation as to how many raids you can complete. This limit is reset once a week. If you receive the message that you are not eligible for rewards as you have hit the limit and need to wait until after the reset to be able to get rewards from the raid again. This is by design.

If you would like to provide feedback on this, please go ahead and do so on Feedback section of the official forum.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @MG_107 

There is a limitation as to how many raids you can complete. This limit is reset once a week. If you receive the message that you are not eligible for rewards as you have hit the limit and need to wait until after the reset to be able to get rewards from the raid again. This is by design.

If you would like to provide feedback on this, please go ahead and do so on Feedback section of the official forum.

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, thank you for your answer. I already know about the limitation. What I don't understand is how it's possible that your design allows guilds to accumulate more tickets than they can spend on Riads without their members getting locked out from rewards? As I said I didn't switch guilds for a month, so only the Raids that I participated in may own guild are taken into account, right? So how is it possible that a guild gets the tickets and mustn't start the raid and thereby lose tickets, just so this limit isn't exceeded? Also: why am I the only one in my guild who got this message according to my fellow guild mates? Shouldn't it be equal for everybody then? Why is there a "design" in place to prevent people to get rewards they earned by accumulating tickets in their own guild and others can go merching in external guilds with no repercussions?

Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)