[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 924-613-877
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug lock up in sith raid, could still chat but could not take action. effectively turn speed counter stopped. graphic was still running
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I believe my last action was to have HY buff r2, everyone attacked then nothing
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

lock up in sith raid, could still chat but could not take action. effectively turn speed counter stopped. graphic was still running

I believe my last action was to have HY buff r2, everyone attacked then nothing

Screenshot_20180503-224545.png

Screenshot_20180503-225335.png

Screenshot_20180503-225347.png

Message 1 of 6 (524 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lock up in sith raid

EA Live QV Team

Hi @b5d672d5eae0cd23 and thank you for the report.

We are actively investigating this specific issue at the moment and added you as an example.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (613 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @b5d672d5eae0cd23 and thank you for the report.

We are actively investigating this specific issue at the moment and added you as an example.

Message 2 of 6 (614 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same bug. Shame. This is old -- the attack controls dissapear, you get locked out of gameplay, only action is restart. It does not happen only in Sith Raid, but this morning happened to me. Will report separately, as it seems it does not count if it aint reported. IT has been SEVERAL months of this critical bug. I just offered my account to any takers -- that's how fed up I am about your diligence in addressing critical bugs.
Message 3 of 6 (473 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happend to me twice this morning, back to back and in both instances it happend when I killed the last remaining lightsaber in p3 off the sith raid with a assist attack (both times first order execute er killed it)
Message 4 of 6 (435 Views)

★ Novice

Happened twice today, non-Heroic, Sith Empire w/Visas Marr. Believe it locked up after Marauder's basic attack each time.

Screenshot_20200409-082642.png
Message 5 of 6 (350 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @FrankLanoe,

This thread hasn't been active for a while. If you're seeing this issue now, we may need a fresh bug report on it. Could you please open a new thread and fill in the information asked in the bug report template? I'll close this thread out here in the meantime.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (300 Views)