by Haramberg-_-

Original Post

Local Play PC

★★★ Newbie

Product: A Way Out
Platform:PC
Which mode has this happened in? Couch Co-Op
Which character were you controlling? Leo
Summarize your bug When I move my camera around the other players camera moves aswell. We're using PS4 controllers, both of those controllers are in good shape and are not broken.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1 Connect 2 PS4 controllers to a PC 2 Select characters 3 Launch story mode 4 Move camera and watch the other players camera move
What happens when the bug occurs? Vincent's camera will move as Leo's does.
What do you expect to see? A working camera.

Either this is a bug or it's not ment to be played with PS4 controllers on a PC. I'm really not sure.

Message 1 of 3 (593 Views)

Re: Local Play PC

Community Manager

@Haramberg-_- Thanks for the post. The Playstation pads should work fine. Testing myself with Xbox pads I've not had this issue, but I don't have enough PS4 pads to test. 

Can you try unplugging one, then see if you encounter the same problem with a mix of mouse/keyboard control and a single pad?

You may also want to try restarting your system with a Clean Boot. In some cases 3rd party programs can interfere in how peripherals are being detected, and this could be a factor here. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (492 Views)

Re: Local Play PC

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for informing  about checking third party programs. I've had to do some tweaking on DS4.

Thank you so much for taking this ticket into observation, now the game works perfectly fine!

Best of luck-

Haram

Message 3 of 3 (485 Views)