Re: Lobby/sh_lobb.gnut #251 [UI] Persistent data not available for client #0.

by MedranoFamo

Original Post

Lobby/sh_lobb.gnut #251 [UI] Persistent data not available for client #0.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. Lobby/sh_lobb.gnut #251 [UI] Persistent data not available for client #0.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I start certain levels or kill a grunt or just randomly. There doesn't seem to be a intuitive reason.
What happens when the bug occurs? Crash to error screen
What do you expect to see? Game play...

There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. Lobby/sh_lobb.gnut #251 [UI] Persistent data not available for client #0. 

Message 1 of 7 (4,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me as well, expect it was on Xbox One and I just cannot enter campaing mode, and if I do within 5 sec it crashes to the error screen with this exact same message. 

Message 2 of 7 (4,054 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @VictorVXD3 

I am really sorry for those issues with Titanfall 2 on your Xbox One. Can you try to perform Factory Reset on your console and reinstall the game? Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 7 (4,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just bought on PC. Haven't been able to have 60 seconds of game play. Is there a fix? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled. Server constantly times out in multiplayer.
Message 4 of 7 (3,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am having this persistent data issue for Xbox One. Initially occurred during boss fight with Sloan but now occurs every time I load the game. Have tried full factory reset of my Xbox, have uninstalled and reinstalled all content, have tried starting mission over again, have tried selecting previously completed missions, even erasing all game progress and starting a new game (something I was very reluctant to do), nothing seems to work.

Message 5 of 7 (3,641 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

just had the same issue, never saw this before, played all the way through the campaign multiple times and now i cant play for more then a minute...

Message 6 of 7 (3,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Factory reset isn’t the answer when there are hundreds or maybe even more people having the same issue. I played through the first 5 levels of the game and part of the 6th level. Now I am trying to load my check Point and it isn’t working. Need help
Message 7 of 7 (3,110 Views)