Loba teleport tactical (Jump Drive) cancels unexpectedly and returns to player

by Shaboble

Original Post

[ Edited ]

THE ISSUE

You throw the bracelet as Loba to a normal place and it returns to you without teleporting.

The bracelet shows the "returning animation".

EXAMPLES

KEEP IN MIND

There is another bug in where all animations for teleportation occur, where the bracelet doesn't return to the player, but where the player is only partially teleported. Report that one in this other thread.

WHAT TO DO

Let's together raise awareness that this bug is not 100% fixed.

To do so:

1. Upload a video of the bug occurring to you AFTER season 6 update. Place it on Youtube, Twitch, etc
  2. Link the video in a comment to this post

Thank you,

Message 145 of 155 (3,775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Titan CRZ
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The retaining wall/fence on north side of runoff heading towards slum lakes
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Attempting to use Lobas tactical (transport bracelet)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3-4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16/05/2020 sometime around 1200am PST
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Try to throw teleport bracelet for Loba over the fence/retaining wall and right as it hits ground on other side bracelet auto cancels and returns to player... tried all along the wall in every spot imaginable and same bug... teammate was up to watching it hit ground and disappear back to me... even if I tried to activate it mid air after over the fence it would go to ground, cancel and return to me... no cool down on tactical like it never took... zone had me pinched so had to have pathfinder give me a zip line out, ended up winning that match, without path zone woulda killed me
What should be happening instead? Should teleport to bracelet location as intended for Loba
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go try it at the retaining wall/fence on north most part of runoff, specifically starting right as the fence met the mountain in the northeast corner of runoff

I have none, if it happens again I’ll clip it, didn’t think about it last night

DYSPROssium edit: Updated formatting of title/body.

Message 1 of 155 (5,508 Views)

Loba Tactical Not Working

★★★ Newbie

Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BIairBear
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. zEnO#5207
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Outside wraiths lab
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using tactical
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? A lot?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14.05.2020 BST
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? It’s happened three times. I’ll throw Loba’s bracelet to teleport and it will do the animation but it will then return to me and won’t teleport me. It occurs for roughly 2/3 minutes and then corrects itself. It’s happened once after I revived a teammate, once after I respawned a teammate and once after I had been respawned.
What should be happening instead? It should teleport me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure, it is saying I can’t attach the video but I posted it on YouTube. https://youtu.be/aoKFW1Hql4E

Posted video on YouTube cuz it won’t upload here.

Message 2 of 155 (5,534 Views)

Apex Legends - Loba (Q) teleport bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080 TI OC
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB RAM
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? kiabat
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. EVIL_CHEECE
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Geforce record program?
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Revenent and Loba
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It was on firing range
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. My friend was meleeing me right when my Q landed as Loba and he teleported with me (You can not be on the same team to do this. Or you can do it by turn frindly fire on)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? We tryed it 10 times in total
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/22/2020 17:01 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? When you melee an enemy Loba rigth when her Q lands/activates you will teleport with her
What should be happening instead? Dont teleport with her
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in firing range at do as i have typed above

https://youtu.be/ZxQSP6LFrNk

https://youtu.be/_SbE7JiICfM

Here is 2 videos where me and my friend found the bug

To make this work you have to be on a diffrent team or turn friendly fire on in firing range

DYSPROssium edit: Updated formatting of title/body.

Message 3 of 155 (5,167 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Loba (Q) teleport bug

★★★★★ Newbie

this was in season 5

Message 4 of 155 (5,142 Views)

LOba jusmp drive not working

★★★ Apprentice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? V3ng3fulSp1r1t
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder and Bloodhound
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. didnt matter where
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. using ability
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Was first match I had tonight not tried another yet
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22/05/20 22:50 uk time
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime I tried to use my jump drive skill nothing happens just allows me to keep trying to throw with no teleport even tried cancelling early which did not help
What should be happening instead? should be able to teleport
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea problem started straight after getting out of the jumpship

sort this out its the buggiest season by far so far

Message 5 of 155 (5,437 Views)

Re: LOba jusmp drive not working

★★★ Apprentice
@V3ng3fulSp1r1t just had this happen again this time it cost me a win thanks respawn really getting fed up with these bugs might be time for me start looking for another game after playing since release and game still just as buggy as ever
Message 6 of 155 (5,376 Views)

Loba's tactical not working.

★★ Novice

Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Beefslick
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All of map.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using Tactical Ability
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It's random
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since day 1 of Season 05
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I am completely unable to teleport and also can't teleport through windows in most games too.
What should be happening instead? Should be able to teleport. I have videos.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just watch my Twitter @Onetakejack. It happens so much.

The videos are too large to upload. So just go onto my Twitter an you will see. I also posted it on @PlayApex tweets. If you give me a email I could send videos via googledrive or something.

Message 7 of 155 (5,664 Views)

Re: Loba's tactical not working.

★★★ Apprentice
@beefslick I posted this a couple of days ago as well happed to me three times so far
Message 8 of 155 (5,595 Views)

Re: Loba's tactical not working.

★★★ Apprentice

same here i have over 100 kills after just using her for a few days and one day in a mtahc if didnt work i tried all tactics to get it back but it sill didnt work

Message 9 of 155 (5,572 Views)