Re: Loba teleport tactical (Jump Drive) cancels unexpectedly and returns to play

by Adendon

Original Post

Re: Loba teleport tactical (Jump Drive) cancels unexpectedly and returns to play

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Happened to me today (14/10/2020): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5r0dxurEKs

Message 140 of 155 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still happening here as well.

I was trying to teleport up to the 2nd story of a house above slum lakes, and the teleporter kept coming back every time it hit the wall of the house

Message 141 of 155 (484 Views)

★★ Guide

Happened to me twice in a row during a crucial part of my game. I was at the top of a hill with the tower and the ice shards sticking out. When I threw my tactical down the hill my ability was bugged and canceled. When I did it again the same thing happened (10/18/2020)

Message 142 of 155 (464 Views)

I'm going to chime in here and say that this is still not 100% working.

Often on rock edges, once the bracelet hits the rocks, it wobbles and then either cancel or TPs you after a short delay.

In addition, there is a bug with the bracelet that it lands correct, but the player is not teleported.

Message 143 of 155 (447 Views)

LOBAS Jump drive

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DFC Pyro
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Bunker
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Throwing jump drive
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Several
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) All the time
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? I’ll throw my jump drive and it’ll come back or just cancel on me
What should be happening instead? The jump drive should work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try playing a few matches or check LOBAS coding

LOBAS jump drive is bugged I’ll throw it and every so often it won’t work like it’s supposed to I hope you guys are in the process of fixing this bug 

Message 144 of 155 (469 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just happened to me AGAIN, in Season 7! This caused me to lose the game. I'm so disappointed this bug still persists for Loba players.

Video: https://youtu.be/svVD0Vb6mV0

Message 146 of 155 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DYSPROssium Just adding a clip of the bracelet bugging repeatedly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r390mBlNDo&ab_channel=AdamDahlberg
Message 147 of 155 (365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im still having this issue in season 8. its apparent they arent going to fix the bug

Message 148 of 155 (347 Views)

★★★ Novice

You want examples of how bad this bug still is in Season 8? Here are just SOME of the clips I managed to capture on Ps4 this past month. Loba is so unreliable with her bracelet; not only does it no work as intended 1/10 times, but it places you at a huge disadvantage when it doesn't work, like sticking yourself with a stun grenade for an easy kill. I'm not fond of self inflicting pain, but I continue to play Loba to keep brining awareness to the bugs in hopes that a dev can see them and fix the bugged areas (sometimes whole buildings).

Video Clip 1 

Video Clip 2 

Video Clip 3 

Video Clip 4 

Video Clip 5 

Video Clip 6 

Message 149 of 155 (318 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's season 8 and they haven't fixed it yet, I think that it's worse now than before

Message 150 of 155 (276 Views)