by bountyhuntax

Original Post

Loba's tactical bracelet still bugged in season 8

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? EX-ARMA
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. none
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba Andrade
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? none
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Multiple locations shown in the videos
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using Loba's tactical ability in multiple locations and rooftops.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Issue occurs on average every 5-7 game.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.02.21.00.00
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After throwing Loba's bracelet to a normal playable area, the bracelet returns to you without teleporting and shows the "returning animation".
What should be happening instead? You should teleport to the location.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I will continue to post new topics with new videos of this bug each week/month until i see something done about the bugs in these specific locations. This is the only reason I play Loba at this point, in hopes that a dev may see and fixed the specific bugged areas.

Just a few of the captured clips of the bug from this past month, season 8.

Clip 1 

Clip 2 

Clip 3 

Clip 4 

Clip 5 

Clip 6 

Message 1 of 1 (206 Views)