Loba's bracelet stuck in a tree

by Alienonym

Original Post

Re: Loba teleport tactical (Jump Drive) cancels unexpectedly and returns to play

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue after the July 7th-hotfix, but now on both maps. Same circumstances as before the hotfix to recreate the bug: Just throw the bracelet and it gets cancelled for no reason in usually valid TP locations. Seems to happen especially on buildings, but also ocurred on plain grasslands. Really makes Loba unreliable, basically unplayable because she can die to it in crucial game situations.

Seems like the bracelet is not properly registered as firm object and looks like sometimes it falls through surfaces which results in an automatic cancel of the ability. 

It is quite gamebreaking.

Please fix this ability to make this lovely character playable again! Thank you!

Message 120 of 155 (580 Views)

Loba's bracelet stuck in a tree

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Doesn't matter
Enter RAM memory size in GB Doesn't matter
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Doesn't matter
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? LOBA
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. King's Canyon near bunker
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. trying to go away
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Doesn't matter
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The bracelet gets stuck in a tree and I'm waiting there like an idiot
What should be happening instead? the bracelet goes on the ground or gets back to me or I get teleported in the tree
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test your game

Was playing Loba when an enemy team appears out of nowhere. So I tried to go away but my bracelet got stock in a tree and I couldn't do anything, not even cancel my ability...

Message 121 of 155 (584 Views)

loba teleporting issues

★ Apprentice

I have been having this issue where when I throw the bracelet to the place I want to teleport it won't let me teleport on to the train tracks. please fix this issue it is very frustrating.

Message 122 of 155 (591 Views)

Loba still isn't fixed

★ Apprentice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TheWallOfTru
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Worlds edge
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/11/20 07/12/20 07/13/20
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Jump drive doesnt work. You said yall said you fixed it but yall didnt
What should be happening instead? I should teleport
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Id hope yall are already aware of it. I mean considering as yall put it "the bug has been patched." Albeit it hasnt.

Yeah just want to play loba without having yo worry bout the 75% chance im not gonna escape a bad situation

Message 123 of 155 (1,076 Views)

Re: Loba still isn't fixed

★ Apprentice

07/14/20 they still havent fixed it

Message 124 of 155 (1,019 Views)

Re: Loba teleport tactical (Jump Drive) cancels unexpectedly and returns to play

★★ Novice

I do confirm the bug still exists. Today (14/07/2020) on Worlds Edge a couple times. 

Message 125 of 155 (987 Views)

Okay so let me summarize when the bracelet decides to cancel itself.

• It happens mostly on Worlds Edge
  • You cannot use the bracelot if it lands on any train track.
  • You cannot trust it when you throw it up against a slode of a roof of a building. For example, the sides of the train station at sorting factory

It has become better after the last update that fixes the geometry issues on World Edge, but this is far from completely fixed.

Message 126 of 155 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Platform: PC
Please specify your platform model. Origin
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? xkaryuu98
Where did the issue occur? In a ranked fight
Which part of the map or menu were you in? n the Dome, or howerver it's called, the bottom right lava zone.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? I was throwing the Loba bracalet on the stock zipline that launches you to the sky. Only one is present in this zone
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04/08/2020 23:xx
What happens when the bug occurs? The bracalet, mid air, turns red and goes back like a boomerang
What should be happening instead? It must teleport to selected location

Message 127 of 155 (773 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Platform: PC
Please specify your platform model. Origin
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Photon000
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Where did the issue occur? In a ranked fight
Which part of the map or menu were you in? Sorting Factory
What were you doing when the issue occurred? I was throwing the Loba bracalet on top of the sorting factory, a place you can easily climb to. Instead of teleporting me it came back with the "wagging finger" animation.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.08.20 20:00
How severe is your issue? Made me die, and my squad die 
What happens when the bug occurs? The bracalet lands, either by making it dive with left mouse button, or lands by itself. In 1 out of 20 cases or so, when landing at a valid location you can easily move to, it will return to sender.
What should be happening instead? Teleporting me to the valid location

Message 128 of 155 (671 Views)

Loba Bracelet Bugs

★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ProtsmanPanther
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Any
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using the bracelet (Burglar's Best Friend)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every match
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.08.20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When I teleport with the bracelet and it works, the effect around the screen that is supposed to occur when Loba teleports isn't there. Along with that, (only occasionally, but can really mess the game up) the bracelet returns to me and won't teleport me. This has happened when I'm trying to get out of a fight and it ends up getting me eliminated.
What should be happening instead? The teleport effect should appear on the screen (and the bracelet should work all the time)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure to be honest. It might be just a simple visual bug, it might be more complex. But it makes it really unsatisfying to play Loba right now.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ColdFrozenAntHoneyBadger

Here is the first clip I found of somebody else getting this visual bug, as far as I know it happens 100% of the time since the start of Season 6. Loba has been feeling unloved recently, as she still has had her bracelet not activating bug since her release 3 months ago which is devastating to her character.

Message 129 of 155 (582 Views)