Re: Loba jumpdrive clips inside moving containers on drop off

by SFxSixless

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loba jumpdrive clips inside moving containers on drop off

★ Novice

Playing on Drop-off and threw Lobas jump drive and hit a moving blue containers and glitched inside of it. Wouldn't let me out and could only climb walls and fall back down. Couldn't get out because of tactical cooldown on jump drive and the containers go through wall which kills you by crushing. EA pls fix. Frown

Message 1 of 5 (409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Thanks for the extra detail. It might be a one-in-a-million freak occurrence, it could be easy to replicate, but we'll pass it on. Cheers.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@SFxSixless Hey, would you happen to recall the precise location you hit the container?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (371 Views)

★ Novice

Not really, I was by spawn and threw the jumpdrive just in the general direction of the stairs in middle and obviously hit the container and glitched inside. I don't know whether I hit the container or the bracelet went past it and it caught me as I was going through. I could try and recreate it later when I'm home from work.

Message 3 of 5 (357 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks for the extra detail. It might be a one-in-a-million freak occurrence, it could be easy to replicate, but we'll pass it on. Cheers.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (333 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David Yeah I tried it again and the best I could get was the bracelet just returning to me. 👍🏻
Message 5 of 5 (293 Views)