by aaronwise45

Original Post

Loba jump drive glitched on kings canyon

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BlackBerry Yams
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Kings canyon, any area
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Jump Drive
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? All the time, every match
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/04/2021/11:13 central america timezone
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Almost every time I jump drive to an area that shouldn't recall the jump drive (like chasms with lava on worlds edge or chasms on olympus) my jump drive gets recalled my jump drive gets recalled when jump driving to areas that ate very close, areas with slopes and water, areas that shouldn't recall get recalled. I am NOT jump driving to areas where you cant walk( outside of map) nor am I jump driving to areas that shouldn't be able to jump drive to. It is happening very often in situations and locations that make absolutely no sense.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to fulfill my jump drive and continue moving.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Jump drive around kings canyon and find it out. It's ridiculous. So many areas dont allow you to jump drive.

I dont have screenshots or videos because I am reporting from my phone.

Message 1 of 1 (147 Views)