Loba Jump drive broken... again..........

by NV_Tantei

Original Post

Re: Loba Jump drive broken... again..........

★★★ Apprentice

Still not fixed after the update.

Message 61 of 147 (531 Views)

★★ Apprentice

all over storm point this seems to be a problem except in very small places. I can’t play Loba right now because of it. Hope you guys get this fixed!

Message 62 of 147 (501 Views)

Loba jump drive broken... Again.. Since S13 drop. ALL MAPS.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series S
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? LilDib TV
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. EVERY MAP
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to jump drive. It's not every time. But it's game breaking and everytime I need it to work it fails.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every match.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since S13 drop.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The jump drive fails to connect and comes back. This is not a new bug but one that keeps coming back. I'm fairly certain it is server based.
What should be happening instead? The jump drive actually working and teleporting me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Loba for more than one match to guarantee results. And NOT JUST on Storm Point.

I am the #1 Loba on Xbox for kills and the jump drive has been the absolutely bane of my existence this season. I'm fairly certain it is server based and not map based seeing as it happens on ALL maps in rotation. The patch to Storm Point jump drive areas did not fix that (see video). I can't grind ranked at the maximum capacity either because of the same issue. PLEASE HELP US. LOBA PLAYERS ARE SUFFERING.

Message 63 of 147 (605 Views)

Re: Loba jump drive broken... Again.. Since S13 drop. ALL MAPS.

★★★ Newbie

Mine too still doesnt workFrown

Message 64 of 147 (575 Views)

CAUSTIC BUG!!

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series S
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Kexisia
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. I don’t know they was random teammates
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith and Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Between lighting rod and storm watcher
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying not to die lol
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5/28/2022
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? No hit box on caustic while he is hiding behind it.
What should be happening instead? Caustic trap activating and caustic taking damage
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch my clip and u will see how

Please fix this bug it’s ridiculous like we tryna play ranked and pubs without this crazy nonsense.

Message 65 of 147 (527 Views)

Loba bug

★ Novice

At this point still having problems with loba tac, this bug has been causing problems since the beginning of the season and still not resolve.  Cant have 1 legend broken like that.  Additional will be awesome if loba tac be less the 25 sec maybe 15 sec like new castle or other legends like pathfinder and her market able to pick teams tags like crypto.  Is not asking to much after that she will be perfect and balance with other legends.  And please put that damn wingman in carepakege. Thanks.

Message 66 of 147 (541 Views)

Will Loba EVER be fixed?

★ Guide

That's it. That's the post.

Message 67 of 147 (564 Views)

Re: Will Loba EVER be fixed?

@SewerTierGamer It's been weeks now, still broken...
Message 68 of 147 (523 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_David hey just wanted to let you know that the bug is still ongoing as of today
Message 69 of 147 (470 Views)

Re: Will Loba EVER be fixed?

★ Guide

Yep - and it's ridiculous - it's not like it's just a small area on one map - it's massive areas on all maps.

If it were Wraith, you can bet it would be fixed in a heartbeat.

Message 70 of 147 (506 Views)