Loba Jump drive broken... again..........

by NV_Tantei

Original Post

Re: Apex legends loba bracelet

★ Guide

same happening to me too!!! it's sooo frustrating!!

Message 31 of 147 (433 Views)

Re: Apex legends loba bracelet

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can confirm this is an issue, at least on the Storm Point map right now

Message 32 of 147 (427 Views)

Loba bracelet doesn’t work anywhere on the storm point map

★★★ Newbie

I tried throwing bracelet several times in different locations on Storm Point and it failed to launch 

Message 33 of 147 (427 Views)

Re: Loba Jump drive broken... again..........

★★★★★ Novice
A quick update and I’ll add it to the edit on main post. A buddy of mine saw the glitch and decided he still was going to use her. I know that in a few places on Storm Point in ranked play it was working for him. I am wanting to say that we were in high elevation areas? Maybe it’s a heigh issue? It thinks it’s reaching the bottom of the map or an out of bounds area even when it’s not? Idunno just throwing out the idea.
Message 34 of 147 (405 Views)

Re: GG Respawn, Loba bracelet not working

★ Guide

It's only working on about a third of the map for me - massive areas, it just won't work at all.

Message 35 of 147 (337 Views)

loba bracelet bug

★★★ Newbie

loba bracelet is bugging and when thrown it doesnt work even in open areas please fix 

Message 36 of 147 (425 Views)

Re: loba bracelet bug

★★★ Newbie
@lossyxd this is is a problem in ranked too, tried 20-30 times and then it worked. but obv some bug or problem with it.
Message 37 of 147 (414 Views)

Re: Loba Jump drive broken... again..........

★ Novice

I think it works usually on the ground, but it has to be flat. Water, buildings, etc. doesn't work. Even the ground, if it is elevated like you mentioned, it doesn't work. I've had a few more instances where it worked than it hasn't today while playing. Gonna play with her still. I'm sure EA will fix it. Some bugs just take more time to fix than others.

Message 38 of 147 (384 Views)

Re: You need to fix loba jump drive it's not working

★★★ Newbie

It's not just Storm Point. It fails in the firing range as well.

Please make sure it works on all maps!

Message 39 of 147 (432 Views)

Loba Bracelet CD bugg

★★ Newbie

Loba bracelet throw bugg... It goes on cooldown, you can use the skill, but it just doesint work. Please fix.

Message 40 of 147 (428 Views)