Loba Jump drive broken... again..........

by NV_Tantei

Original Post

Loba Bracelet doesn’t work

★★★ Newbie

Loba’s tactical ability doesn’t work. You throw the bracelet and even on a flat surface it doesn’t teleport, you just get the sound effect and the cool down. Reached out to EA Help and the rep said even they were having the same issue 

Message 21 of 147 (661 Views)

Bug loba

★★★ Newbie

Loba teleportation ring don’t work I try it all day yesterday and couldn’t get it to work fix this bug please 

Message 22 of 147 (593 Views)

Season 13 Loba Issues

★★★★★ Newbie

My main is Loba, I'll update with further issues and details as I play the new update (currently at 9 games for this update)

Loba: about 50% of the time when throwing her ring and moving it fails to jump (percentage of failure rate, significantly higher in the redone areas of the Storm Point

Message 23 of 147 (577 Views)

Loba's Jump Drive Not Always Working

★★★ Apprentice

Loba's jump drive does not always work in Stormpoint.  Ranked and public.  I also saw an enemy Loba try to throw hers a few times.  I have a video but the board doesn't like the format.

Message 24 of 147 (590 Views)

Loba's Tactical Skill Broken

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Good day.

Now in Season 13 it is confirmed that Loba's jump drive bracelet is broken in Storm Point.

In most of the places in the map, Loba will be unable to teleport to any place using her tactical skill, whether or not the mouse button 1 is clicked before the bracelet lands on the ground.

If the mouse button 1 is clicked, Loba will instead attack using the current weapon or melee if no weapon is drawn.

The the tactical skill will instanly be charged after failing to teleport.

Here is a video showing the bug:

https://b23.tv/iOhJ2d6

This bug is considered quite serious so please consider to fix it in a high priority.

Message 25 of 147 (597 Views)

Re: Loba's Jump Drive Not Always Working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Just lost ranked points because of this.

Message 26 of 147 (561 Views)

Loba’ Tactical/Jump Drive Broken

★★★ Newbie

I play on PS4 and since the new update, Loba’s tactical wont land and teleport. Please fix this asap. Thanks.

Message 27 of 147 (626 Views)

Re: Loba’ Tactical/Jump Drive Broken

★★★ Newbie
@taddiepaddie Same here! Glad I’m not alone because it was working just last night for me.
Message 28 of 147 (594 Views)

Re: Loba Jump drive broken... again..........

★ Novice

Experienced the bug as well. Discovered it 8 hours or so after season 13's launch.

Recorded a video on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POuqf2BwEGU

Was so happy when her bracelet was fixed 2 seasons ago. Hope you can resolve it soon! Thanks!

Message 29 of 147 (555 Views)

Apex legends loba bracelet

★★★ Newbie

What is wrong with you ea ? Fix loba’s bracelet!! Every time I throw it, it keeps disappearing under the map. I can’t play ranked because of this!

Message 30 of 147 (550 Views)