Original Post

Loba Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Koaladile
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Unknown_kb15
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Caustic
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Epicenter
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using Lobas tactical ability
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.06.21 at 22:40
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I used Lobas tactical to port to the top of the tower in epicenter. Somehow got trapped inside the design of the tower and couldn’t get out. Death box also trapped beyond the reach of teammates.
What should be happening instead? Not falling through map design.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Video attached

Hi guys,

during a round today while playing as Loba I managed to trap myself in an unreachable section of Epicentre. My team in turn stuck around to try and help me only to find they couldn’t reach my death box in turn. 

I’ve included a YouTube url in the hope that it will fix the problem. Additionally, my team mates suffered a rank points loss as a result I’m not asking for anything but if they could be compensated at least that would be appreciated. 

thanks for your help! 

koaladile. 

https://youtu.be/xxwsExDl0Oc

Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)

Re: Loba Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Found a similar glitch in the vault tunnel by geyser on Worlds End. Fired my bracelet to the middle platform and it stuck me in the pipe in the middle of that platform with no way out. Was in ranked and because of it we lost rp. went to do bug report and the bug report thing sends me to answer HQ rather than for my to open a case to do it but it is what it is. Figured they would have a better reporting system as well.

Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: Loba Glitch

★★★ Newbie

I don’t know much about the bug report side of things as this is the first time I found something worthy of reporting but I imagine the apex dev team probably watch these forums. 

Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)