Loadout unavailable

by pupsnz

Original Post

Re: Loadout Bug

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had this happen to me multiple times while playing on the Xbox series X.

My partner has had the same problem on Xbox series S too.

Message 51 of 621 (2,149 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Update pt2. When at the deployment screen before the round begins and when the bug happens and  you choose a vehicle to spawn in it will not lock you in that vehicle you choose.

Message 52 of 621 (2,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

3F9D058D-1E6C-460D-9903-769218A0E823.jpegUpdate part 3. When using Angel ability to call in a loadout crate it will also be greyed out and not vale to select a different loadout.

Message 53 of 621 (2,133 Views)

Re: Missing Loadouts at deploy screen- persistent until restart

★★ Apprentice

I didn't delete the default ones and still get the issue so don't stress about that.

Message 54 of 621 (944 Views)

★ Guide

I can't believe this isn't up the list higher. Happened to me on Xbox Series X, Xbox One and also PS5. Happens almost every single game. Worst bug ever.

Message 55 of 621 (2,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happening for me also.  It seems to do it each time at start of match where it is selecting your squad and people are being removed and added.  If this happens it almost always grays out loadout, and puts default attachments and load outs from start of progression (original attachments on random gun).  Has anyone else notice they have to go back in and add their attachments to their gun if they play like this in-between matches?

Message 56 of 621 (1,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This seems to happen every time I unlock a new attachment or item and add it to current load of from the reward screen even sends my skins back to default regardless of what the attachment, badge is 

Message 57 of 621 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happen to me twice playing AOW  on PS5 but my loadout was the DMR. It also happened to someone else in my squad when playing on Portal 

Message 58 of 621 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My loadouts went blank also, I had to do a manual load out to continue playing and now my default loadouts will not come back

Message 59 of 621 (1,138 Views)

Re: Loadout unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happening to me on Xbox series X.

can add load outs during game by going to the collection menu in game and pressing add new.  Very annoying though.

Message 60 of 621 (2,297 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help