Re: Loading screen, back to the menu

by SchwarzCobra

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I guess only i have this bug. It happens to me many times in a day. You can not imagine how it is annoying. How much update passed but this bug is still here . Here is one of the latest video about this annoying bug

https://youtu.be/6EiN7vG9Vmw

Almost 2 years game but still worst bugs exist. Thanks EA !

Message 11 of 23 (2,477 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Many update released but this bug is still same, please fix it. It's last video tht i recorded;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cK4nUsbxPo

Message 12 of 23 (2,374 Views)

Champion

@EA_Blueberry, @Alliecat7803 , @SchwarzCobra 

Hello all.  This also happens as Allicat says, on the PC.  It is because the game is set to join you to a group you requested to join. Happens to me trying to join. I have attempted to join more than one while waiting and sometimes it takes me to a map, and then will jump either back to the lobby or to another game.

Also it happens when someone in your group, quits during a game, or after a round.  All players in the group are kicked to the menu. This is not just you but is part of the process. If you are in a group you need to wait until you can leave the group before you quit or you will affect the others in your group.

If you join on someone then are placed in a que, you are mostly joined in the group. Then someone will quit at the end while in the group or another will fill the spot and then all spots are taken so you are kicked back out.  Sometimes, you get there and your friend has just left. Odd but it does happen. 

It has nothing to do with rebooting but if something like this continues to happen you could have corrupted your data file.  For me I just quit and restart.  Rarely it happens again, then I do a full shut down, including modem, router and computer. Wait and boot up the Modem  wait 1 min, then boot the router, wait 1 min, then the Computer or console. This reset is very helpful and will allow the game to reset completely. It should fix 95% of your problem.  I restart the unit each day, computer just after finishing playing for the day.  I get few issues since doing this.

Hope this help and have fun in game!!.

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 13 of 23 (2,368 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Major-Band1t  as you see at the last video, i wasn't in a group. It kicked me 3 times in minute. It mostly happens to me in matchmakings. But sometimes, it happens when i play alone. When game kicks to menu, i cant click join or cancel button. Restarting game or repairing game is not even a solution. I hope they fix this issue in a short time. It's too annoying. Thanks

Message 14 of 23 (2,356 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Major-Band1t is right about this strange behavior when in groups, we realised this sometime after matchmaking was introduced. It's another issue with this matchmaking DICE kindly forced on us months ago.

But this issue @SchwarzCobra is showing here is one I've never seen myself, at least not as often as he is having. One thing I know that causes this exact issue is using Frosty Mod Manager after a patch update without going through their updating method. If anyone experiencing this issue on PC does use Frosty Mod Manager, I suggest taking the steps they provide for it to work when a patch comes out. As this is no place to talk about mods, PM me if you want to know how to find these steps.

However, aside from that, I have no idea what could be the cause for such issue, but it's a very serious and gamebreaking one, and knowing a player (or more) has had to endure this for many months now is very sad. Let's see if EA/DICE do something about it.

Message 15 of 23 (2,325 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is  no new about fixing this most annoying bug. I really tired, i will delete this game soon! Thanks EA!

Message 16 of 23 (2,228 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I changed my dns as 8.8.8.8 -8.8.4.4

There is no bug after changes. You can try too. Thanks.

Message 17 of 23 (2,148 Views)

Community Manager

@SchwarzCobra wrote:

I changed my dns as 8.8.8.8 -8.8.4.4

There is no bug after changes. You can try too. Thanks.

@SchwarzCobra 

Thanks for sharing and glad to hear that fixed it for you! Changing the DNS to Google's actually just recently fixed it for others experiencing this on Madden 20 as well.

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 23 (2,134 Views)

★ Novice

I fixed this by just playing a game of arcade. The map loads just fine afterwards and I don't get kicked.

Message 19 of 23 (2,037 Views)

Community Manager

@Backhand950 

Does changing your DNS or playing a game or Arcade fix it for you?

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 23 (2,013 Views)