Loading into guest account

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung galaxy s10
OS Version ?
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 719-488-549
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug When I log out of my account to switch to my alt, sometimes it skips the google play log-in window and loads straight into the game as a guest account, as if it is the first time I ever launched the app.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log out and in 100 times and it should happen once or twice.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country New Zealand

This only started Happening after the recent title update.

It has happened about once every other day, so maybe only 1% to 2% of the time.

Once the barlady starts her spiel, I just have to force close the game and load it up again. 

Message 1 of 4 (357 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Loading into guest account

EA Live QV Team

Hi @winterwolves,

Thank you for the report. We attempted to reproduce the issue but were unable to do so. We continue to look into it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (323 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @winterwolves,

Thank you for the report. We attempted to reproduce the issue but were unable to do so. We continue to look into it.

Message 2 of 4 (324 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This has been happening to me regularly lately.  It seems to happen when I get disconnected.  There is still a bug where if I open another app while playing the game, the game disconnects.  It doesn't 100% of the time cause this issue but it does seem to be what causes the issue.

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

★★ Novice
@winterwolves i made the same report 2 weeks ago, and still didnt get any solution, but in my case at same update my account turned to underage account so i also lost chat and all other social features... I wonder if our issue is somehow connected to google play games, as this is happening on all devices where my google profile was set as default ( i installed game on other phone with other google account and it worked as ussual, but when i added my google accoutn it started to run game as guest)
Message 4 of 4 (144 Views)