Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NvidiaGTX1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Loading issue occurs in various areas during missions and in Fort Tarsis.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/18/19
Summarize your bug During missions when there is a battle about to take place the enemies do not spawn in for me however the other freelancers are able to view the enemies and due damage. I found a weird workaround though, I would very slowly need to turn my camera a full 360 in order for the enemies to load in my screen and same thing in Fort Tarsis. In Fort Tarsis areas of the map would be missing. Causing me to glitch out the game or fall in an empty space, when that happens I would load back into Fort Tarsis. I would continuously have to do the silly workaround to load the missing areas. Also when loading into a matchmaking, for some reason I've yet to load a starting point with random freelancers. I am constantly having to catch up to the players missing out on some of the fun and possibly missing out on important narrative details.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure to be honest I have great internet connection with Comcast running an average of 290Mps. Just would randomly happen on numerous occasions just by either walking around in Fort Tarsis or playing various missions when matchmaking.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm sure the previous description provides this info.
What should be happening instead? Well Fort Tarsis should be loading all areas and characters properly. Matchmaking should load you with the over freelancers in a timely manner not having to constantly load in a checkpoint once you load in the mission. Too much time is spent in the loading screen Enemies should also be loading and spaningin properly not just sitting around trying to find a way for it to load while taking damage. .

Note** I normally do not report issues or anything but I actually really enjoy this game and has much potential. I guess I can say I'm passionate for this game. Sorry I do not have any additional content to share. However I do want to include that I have not been able to complete a stronghold (Tyrant Mine) at this time, as I am constantly locked behind a door and would just sit there hoping the door would open LOL. I hope the team could also fix this bug. 

Message 1 of 1 (25 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help