LlamaZoom not working

by Lokemper

Original Post

Re: LlamaZoom Not Working

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SimGuruMaaike 

I wouldn't say this is a bug, but an improvement.

A couple of players asked on FB about this same thing. They couldn't do LZ for about a week as they were tapping on the X-button on the upper right corner and nothing happened. The intuitive reaction is to click a button whenever you see one. I asked them to tap instead on the screen and that was the solution. LZ was unblocked. 

Would it be possible be to remove the X-button and replace it with a normal green button so the user can continue to LZ tasks?

Emily.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 21 of 23 (499 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@SalixCat Thanks for the feedback Standard smile

Message 22 of 23 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've experienced a different LlamaZoom problem, twice this last week. I was in the middle of completing LlamaZoom quests (with just one left, the last one of 3 short events required) as part of the time-limited event to earn Photography career. I left my Sims to finish the task by themselves and disconnected. When I came back and the quest should have been finished, LlamaZoom had gone away ("returning in XX hours"), so the quest set wasn't completed and I didn't receive the LlamaZoom rewards, and consequently the Photography event requirement wasn't fulfilled either. I've lost a lot of time because I've had to repeat a full set of LlamaZoom quests, in two occasions, in order to complete the event requirement.

Message 23 of 23 (389 Views)