Re: LlamaZoom Not Working

by PennyL0ve1

Original Post

Re: LlamaZoom not working

EA Live QV Team

@PennyL0ve1 sorry to hear that, can you please double check your player id? It has 12 numbers and should have 13, I will need that number for the investigation. 

Message 11 of 23 (1,346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I took a screenshot of it 

Phantom: It's 1003037688432

Message 12 of 23 (1,325 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here’s the screenshot 

Message 13 of 23 (1,286 Views)

LlamaZoom Not Working

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7plus
OS Version 12.0.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003037688432
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? LlamaZoom is still not working getting message
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

When i open the LlamaZoom it’s give me a message that people have been helped and thank you 

Message 14 of 23 (1,285 Views)

@PennyL0ve1 merged your post. You don't have to keep posting, one is enough. If you keep posting it might be considered spamming and that is against the rules of this forum.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 15 of 23 (1,265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well i made my own post because about my own issue because the post i commented on his issue was resolved and mines wasn’t. So with that being said it shouldn’t be considered spam because the original post that i commented on wasn’t mine it was someone else’s. And their issue was cleared where mine isnt. 

Message 16 of 23 (1,236 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has there been any updates for this issue...or is this never going to be resolved i can’t complete any missions because there is always a step that involves completing the LlamaZoom which still isn’t working. 

Message 17 of 23 (1,103 Views)

EA app Team
Sorry for the wait, @PennyL0ve1.

I'm guessing you already tried, but just in case: did you try to restart your iPhone and see if that helps with this?

If that didn't work, there's something we could try - do you have another device in which you could install the game? Just for testing purposes?
If you do, please, download the game in your other device, and log in there to download your progress. You might need to play for a bit until you can log into your account and download your progress. Does LlamaZoom work as expected there?

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 18 of 23 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello Mai 

hope all is well. yes i did restart the phone i also removed the app and then reinstalled the app on the same device and still nothing. i tried what you said and installed in on another device and still the same thing i get the same message.  

Message 19 of 23 (990 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@PennyL0ve1 just to make sure, when you get that message, have you tapped on the screen to go to the next message? 

Message 20 of 23 (965 Views)