Re: LlamaZoom not working

by Lokemper

Original Post

LlamaZoom not working

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pro
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003459150505
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tap the LlamaZoom Icon in the lower right corner or the icon above the truck, if available.
What do you expect to see? Either the LlamaZoom themes or a notice of how long to wait before LlamaZoom is available.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

We were working on the current (Sept. 2018) Internet Icon Hobby Quest, when it stalled at part 11.  This part requires completion of a LlamaZoom theme, but the game is not cooperating.  No matter if we tap the LlamaZoom in the corner or the icon above the truck, if parked in front of the house, nothing happens except that Emily comes on and says, “Wow!  Thanks to your help, LlamaZoom has helped out over one customers!”

Any suggestions on how to get LlamaZoom working again?

Message 1 of 23 (2,587 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve been having the same issue for over several days now i get the exact same message. The next step on the current quest is to complete the LlamaZoom. That was about 2 days ago now there’s only 9 hours left to unlock the internet icon which I’ll míss out on because of this issue. 

Message 2 of 23 (2,532 Views)

Do you guys have a screenshot of this message?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 23 (2,518 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report, we're looking into this. @PennyL0ve1 on which device do you play and what is your player id? 

Message 4 of 23 (2,508 Views)

★★★ Novice

As requested, but resized.

Message 5 of 23 (2,492 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Lokemper on that screen, what happens when you tap on the screen to get to the next message? 

Message 6 of 23 (2,471 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can’t tell you because when I went to check, LlamaZoom came up normally, so, I guess everything is better now.

Message 7 of 23 (2,448 Views)

EA Live QV Team

I'm glad to hear its behaving better now! Hopefully it doesn't come back. 

Message 8 of 23 (2,420 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hello i play on a iPhone 7plus and My Id is 100303768432 and the issue continues for me
Message 9 of 23 (2,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes the screenshot that is provided above is the exact message that i am still getting

Message 10 of 23 (2,351 Views)