Llama zoom

by dirtjbec

Original Post

Highlighted

Llama zoom

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) I pad
OS Version 12.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1005005586019
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The llama zoom is messed. Up. This is at least the third time 2 of the tasks are completed, but cannot be finalized. Asks me to pay 45 sim cash to finish. Cannot be finished!! This is beating me out of the last task to finalize the spy career quest. This stinks. I’m being beat out of the quest, and have been beaten out of all rewards, including at least 3 llamas.
What do you expect to see? Give me the rewards I’ve been beaten out of, and allow me to finish the spy career quest.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback I don’t knock w how to do a screenshot on your game.

What do I have to do to finish this? This stinks worse than the glitch.

Message 1 of 2 (363 Views)

Re: Llama zoom

Hero

@dirtjbec 

Could you please post a screenshot of your Llama Zoom tasks? 

You say that you have completed two tasks but there can be a third task that is hidden if the resolution on you device's screen is making the image look bigger than in mine.

On my tablet I can see there is a third task, so all I have to do is to scroll the image to the left in order to see that third task.

Could you try to scroll the image to the left and see if there is a task you haven't done yet?

NormalLZScreenshot.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (339 Views)