Re: Live Run with Friends bug

by M4DF3rn

Original Post

Live Run with Friends bug

★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Live Run
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite friends to a live run lobby and try and open lobby to public.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game never populates and causes the game to never start
What should be happening instead? The game should properly populate and the game should begin.
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Live Run
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite friends to your team in a private lobby of live run. Once you open the lobby to public, the match does not poulate.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game tries “Making Lobby Public” but fails to do so and the game never fills/starts.
What should be happening instead? The game should populate with users and the game should begin.
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Message 1 of 5 (2,669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Try joining a live public game and count down with you friend 3,2,1 and at go both hit public match in the hopes ure thrown into a live match together in the same side. If ure on opposite sides than who ever has less players must leave and your friend will have to tell you when another person joins the side u left then tell u to join and  hopefully your all  in same lobby and same side. Only works best with two players but I have done this with 3 players takes practice and patience and good timing. Once in same side same lobby don't leave or u will have to do process all over. Just keep opening lobby to bring new players in.

Message 2 of 5 (2,618 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I still don't get why ea wont communicate anywhere about this global bug, we need a fix asap, this is a team game...
people will get too frustrated to play anymore and live 19 will loose potential buyers of live 20, very sad , I really like this live 19
Message 3 of 5 (2,577 Views)

★ Guide

On last nites update version 1.04 on PS4 system you can now properly start a 5 on 5 and 3 on 3 and invite friends private and then start a game to open to public. It's been fixed thanks.

Message 4 of 5 (2,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All it tells me is no friends found
Message 5 of 5 (2,160 Views)