Listed Bugs

by soulfulgenius

Original Post

Listed Bugs

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 Plus,And IPad Pro
OS Version 12.2
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003460750636
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I wish I could provide that information but I’m not a game expert.
What do you expect to see? Bugs to be removed, Friend list to remain, Quick action option to show at wellness center when given the Opportunity, And the sim task menu to recognize my sims have stories told.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback None At the moment

The following are a list of bugs that exists.

1.Sim menu task is showing The message (I can’t wait To tell my story)When they have completed stories listed.As attachments shown

2.Quick action Option isn’t showing up at Wellness center

3.Friend list keeps disappearing and reappearing again.

also wanted to Be sure game server is syncing latest progress date in current month.

Message 1 of 2 (337 Views)

Re: Listed Bugs

Hero

@soulfulgenius 

1.Sim menu task is showing The message (I can’t wait To tell my story)When they have completed stories listed. As attachments shown.

This is a random message, not a bug.

2.Quick action Option isn’t showing up at Wellness center

Is it the risky action that is not showing up at the Wellness centre? We already have a bug report for this issue: [Open] Risky action missing when Sims says it's ready for it If this is the case, please post a comment on that bug report, your player-ID and some screenshots. If this is something different, please post screenshots here so we can help you find out what the issue can be.

3.Friend list keeps disappearing and reappearing again.

This is a known issue as well. Please post a comment on this bug report and your player-ID: Friends/ Contact list disappeared

also wanted to Be sure game server is syncing latest progress date in current month.

Are you having any syncing issues with your game?

Here is some information that can be helpul when you want to report a bug: How the bug forum works

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (315 Views)