Re: List of bugs that really need fixing!!

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

List of bugs that really need fixing!!

★★ Novice

So my sims has been glitching so much I swear I can't take it anymore here is a list:

1: I had this adorable white toddler with brown hair and then I went to edit him (change clothes)

he turned into a black baby with orange hair and no parents + when the baby turned black it was suddenly midnight and he was a newborn in the cot again (Previously 6 pm)

2: After this white to black thing the mother was re pregnant again in the third trimester

3: Fast forward doesn’t do anything for 30 real seconds so it’s a struggle to pause in time because it doesn’t register

4: The skills are all messed up I have communication %180 complete (Resetting my sim works but I thought I might list it anyways

5: One of my babies turned from a brown haired tanned boy toddler to a red haired pale female toddler (wtf?)

6: My girl went to work (doctor) at 5 pm she didn’t go home so I switched to a sim at home. Suddenly it was 9 am and she was still at work and I had to do the day all over again.

7: Because of the reset pregancy with an already born baby, my family has exceeded the maxiumum capacity.

PS: I didn't really read the listed bugs as mine are really detailed.

+ These random glitches I thought I'd screenshot.

PPS: I don't have any mods or custom content, never have. Also When it took 3 days to download the sims because it would constantly go down to 0 bytes per second (my internet is good) but that's for another time.

Message 1 of 2 (381 Views)

Re: List of bugs that really need fixing!!

Champion (Retired)

Please read these Sticky postings:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445107#U34...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-Bugs/m-p/3445209#U344520...

One issue per post and if there is already a thread about an issue you are having post in that thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (365 Views)