Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? most except cats and dogs and spa day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? tests on PCs, simple and medium, as gamers
What happens when the bug occurs? It is described below
What do you expect to see? that are fixed because there are several patch issues and are not fixed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. some patches after the release of the vampire pack, more specifically in the patch of cats and dogs. I'm not sure, but I think that's it.
List of bugs in vampires to be fixed
- The training animation does not work properly as it did before (actually, a long time ago), only the mentor makes the animations, both the mentor and apprentice animations (which, of course, always fail because he is learning). That is, he does his mentoring animations and also those of the apprentice, who watches over the wind.
- Vampire racing effects usually fail. (the vampire runs super fast but without the effects, which is bizarre) does not always happen, but often.
- The victims commit an epileptic attack when they are bitten (this bug is more annoying to me) in this video shows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzTY0SeyAd8
- The reconfiguration potion is problematic, when I redistribute the points, I can not redistribute everything because the window simply gives a bug, preventing me from mastering the powers with levels.
- The healed Sims of vampirism continue to feel bad eating human food. (I've seen in other reports, I've never healed a vampire to see)
- Vampires with full immunity to the sun continue to wear umbrellas when they go out in the sun, it does not make sense, obviously.
- when vampires activate the power to "fly like a bat" they take the "always" very seriously, because even a distance of two steps (which could walk because it would be faster) fly like bats. This is annoying if you want to act quickly.
If you have other problems, comment here so I can check and come here again in the future if they are not fixed.
EA should pay close attention to the Vampire Pack, as this is one of the best, if not the best, that has ever been released, and it's unfortunate to have so many problems.
You should make a separate topic for each issue instead of clumping them together in a single post. It's more difficult for the devs and moderators to categorize and track each individual bug if they're all combined.
Crin has a compiled list of current bugs pinned to the top of the forum. I recommend taking a look at it for any issues you have and make a comment on the linked topics.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.