Enter RAM memory size in GB 32gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? All
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. While playing, loading in,
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) from launch to now
Summarize your bug Audio cut, looting but nothing but whites/greens/blues in GM-1 on all, Auto cannons barely drop in MC and Legendary, do a mission and the game crashes to desktop or kicks me to menu, loadout not loading properly being kicked back to the fort or main menu. Freeplay is always bugged in a mission that cannot be completed, going into strong holds and it being bugged where you cannot progress. Oh each time I log into the game I am level 1....
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game that is how I am experiencing all of it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Audio cut, looting but nothing but whites/greens/blues in GM-1 on all, Auto cannons barely drop in MC and Legendary, do a mission and the game crashes to desktop or kicks me to menu, loadout not loading properly being kicked back to the fort or main menu. Freeplay is always bugged in a mission that cannot be completed, going into strong holds and it being bugged where you cannot progress. Oh also each time I log in I am level 1 until I do a mission or go into the forge and exit then I am back to lvl 30. Essentially all of this is ruining my experience.
What should be happening instead? None of this should be happening to make the game enjoyable.

Audio cut, looting but nothing but whites/greens/blues in GM-1 on all, Auto cannons barely drop in MC and Legendary, do a mission and the game crashes to desktop or kicks me to menu, loadout not loading properly being kicked back to the fort or main menu. Freeplay is always bugged in a mission that cannot be completed, going into strong holds and it being bugged where you cannot progress. Essentially ruining my experience. Not angry but I just want to be able to play the game and enjoy it. I have over 190hrs invested in Anthem between the bugs, stuff not working, audio cutting out forcing me to restart the game to fix it, bugged missions It is becoming painful to play and it seems the longer I play the worse things get.

Also you might want to look into the game eating up the CPU usage, it produces a lot of heat, and it might be why the consoles are breaking. The thermal compound in the consoles is being baked fast from a paste into a putty that does not transfer heat this is due to the game utilizing the cpu 100% nearly 99% of the time.

I love the game please fix it, but if I am putting in all this time now and not getting good loot constantly for my time master works ok but meh, and very few legendarys. It is getting to the point of its not fun, making it so I do not even want to play. My OS, Drivers, everything is up to date.

Message 1 of 1 (45 Views)
Twitter Stream