Re: [Linked] Stunning Summer Glam pack missing color options

by Immichan

Original Post

Re: [Open] Stunning Summer Glam pack missing color options

★★ Apprentice

opening a ticket did nothing for me except make me increasingly infuriated. their CSRs are completely incompetent. FALSE ADVERTISING - but they can offer you 100 simoleons for your trouble 🙄🙄🙄

Message 11 of 17 (1,028 Views)

Re: [Open] Stunning Summer Glam pack missing color options

★★★★★ Apprentice

That's really demoralizing, I'm sorry. It's difficult for me to understand why they think that offer is anything less than an insult. You can get twice as many simoleons for watching a 30 second ad. Our actual money is worth way more than how they usually respond to problems involving real money spent.

Is there any way for us to actually get refunds for this (if they do not intend to fix it) without spending hours wrangling with support reps constantly denying us support after spending our hard earned money?

TBH I'd prefer it if they just give us what we paid for. I'm happy to let them have my money in that case!

Message 12 of 17 (1,020 Views)

I've sort of merged this post to: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Collection-Thread-Items-gone-missing-in-the-game/m-p/6946199#M...
It wouldn't do the post justice to merge it, so I'm just linking it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 17 (956 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

List the specific devices you play with: Apple iPad Air 2 and Apple iPhone 5SE

OS Version: 12.3.1

Player ID: 1003291874858

I wish I'd looked this up before making a $4.99 purchase so I'd know what I was actually buying Frown I've been wanting green eyeshadows for awhile and got excited thinking I'd have FIVE GREENS! I impulse bought it thinking I'd have FIVE options and turns out only 1, as pictured by OP when this was first offered last summer. It was false/misleading advertisement then, and it remains false/misleading advertisement now.

Lips are giving me 7 options, at least, but they weren't why I bought this.

Message 14 of 17 (898 Views)

@Immichan could you check if you have those options on different skin colours? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 15 of 17 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, they give a different color depending on the skin.

(I forgot to take these without eyeliner, but eyeliner is almost completely covered up, too)

Message 16 of 17 (870 Views)

@Immichan I've passed the feedback on now, this is a little older thread. Hopefully, the Firemonkeys can find a way to advertise these things a little better in the future. 

I get that it's confusing to have the colours show up only on different skin colours. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 17 of 17 (856 Views)