[Linked] Bold Smokey Glam pack missing color options

by caprisim

Original Post

Re: [Linked] Bold Smokey Glam pack missing color options

★ Guide
It’s April 2019 now, almost a year since the pack’s release and I’m still seeing people get bamboozled by this offer despite the fact that there have been numerous pleas for EA to add a disclaimer. Will there ever be any acknowledgement from EA?
Message 31 of 38 (1,904 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

OMG I hadn't realized this problem still this topic showed up. I asked to refund or help in any other ways to EA help. I have 2 accounts for this game. The pics↓ show up in the account I haven't buy this bundle at. Now it's 18th April in Japan. I compared these pics and my storage, which is in the account I have bought this. Exactly some colors are missing.  

Message 32 of 38 (1,880 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Like these. These pics are in the account I have bought this bundle. I was so surprised.😰 I have only 4 or 5 of more than 10 colors...😨

Message 33 of 38 (1,878 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi alls, sorry for confusing! I asked to EA help and got the answer! According to the e-mail, the colors we can see is different each color of sim's skin.😂 Exactly when I change sim's skin to blue, I can see purple blush. I'm so sorry that I can't read all threads completely.🙏

Message 34 of 38 (5,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi I'm glad to hear EA clarified that, but that was actually my point in bringing this problem to light. As I stated in the bug report and several times throughout this thread, the fact is certain colors are only available for certain skintones, but it's not advertised that way, which make it seem as if you get all colors. And while it doesn't appear EA will change that, I'm still hoping they will at least change how it's advertised to make it clear to anyone who buys these types of make -up packs as they all seem to be that way. 

Message 35 of 38 (1,704 Views)

@caprisim I've passed that feedback on. Personally, I think it would be helpful if all colours were available for all skin tones. At least to give the option, even if it looks weird (maybe you're going for a weird looking Sim)

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 36 of 38 (1,688 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks for passing it along! I feel the same way, when this first came out I was hoping the make up would allow more ways to make unique looking sims Standard smile
Message 37 of 38 (1,619 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's March 2020 now, and the issue is still the same! So is the Summer Pack, EA still doing FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!

Message 38 of 38 (1,154 Views)