Re: Lily plant does not grow

by crinrict

Original Post

Lily plant does not grow

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sims4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims 4, pets, child, island, etc
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? None of the lilies are growing. I’ve tried going back to the lot several times, having my sims live near a lily plant, having sims living in willow creek, and had my sim stay on lot for 30 plus hours - all other plants grow except for lily plants. All I can do is view the lily plant.
What happens when the bug occurs? No lily plants are growing so can’t harvest or cut them. Only can view them.
What do you expect to see? Lily plant to grow!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Lily plants will not grow. Only can view them. Please fix ASAP so I can eventually grow a death flower.

Message 1 of 4 (2,336 Views)

Hero
@KritterErry Are you getting any lastExceptions (found in your doc folder) for them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Lol, Lily plants take a while to grow, in worlds that you don't live in they take 24 48 hours to turn into sprouts., however weather effects growth if you got seasons plants still grown when dorment but grow twice as fast when in season. Its kinda hard to tell what packs you have because you only listed a few. Each pack affects gardening in a certain way.

Message 3 of 4 (2,307 Views)

Hero
@KritterErry Have you tried waiting a bit longer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (2,254 Views)