by Toztabud

Original Post

[V] Certain Sims can't use alluring visage

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest (21 Oct 21)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Premium EPs - C&D, CL, CoL, DU, GF, GtW, GT, IL, Seasons, SE GPs - JA, RoM, SD, SWJtB, Vampires SPs - Backyard, Fitness, Kids, LP, PP, RG, Toddler Moschino Kits - Fashion Street
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Vatore family, select Lilith and try using Alluring Visage/Vampiric Allure.
What happens when the bug occurs? It does not show up as a menu option, even though she is on tier 2/3 (Vampiric Allure). Caleb can use his, though.
What do you expect to see? Lilith being able to select Alluring Visage/Vampiric Allure
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So, I am playing with the Vatores and I can't use Allure with Lilith. Please could you fix this?

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 3 (912 Views)

Re: Lilith can't use aluring visage

Hero
@Toztabud Did you test this withiout mods installed to be sure there's not some mod that only affects Lilith ?

There's a similar thread here and for the user it worked to reset the powers: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Alluring-visage-still-missing/m-p/8746052#M233...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (874 Views)

Alluring Visage not a choice of action, even though it’s a selected power.

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but home chef, modern luxe, horse ranch, book nook, and grunge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. It only seems to occur with one of my sims.
What happens when the bug occurs? With one of my sims, alluring visage does not show up under vampire choices, even though I've selected (and saved) the power. I reset my powers, reselected just alluring visage, and it still doesn’t show up. I used the cheat to remove vampirism, readded it, reselected alluring visage, and it still doesn’t show up.
What do you expect to see? Alluring visage should be a choice of action as with my other sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Not sure why it’s only an issue for one of my sims. I can’t think of any other way to resolve the issue. 

Message 3 of 3 (667 Views)