Lightning Flash Bug

by HarryPotter4444

Original Post

Lightning Flash Bug

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday Celebration, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Get To Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic, StrangerVille, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have lightning hurt sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? The lightning effects partially disappear when close to the sim.
What do you expect to see? I expect the effects to disappear when the sim disappears when I'm too close.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This was pure coincidence when I was testing another bug I reported today without mods and I happened to pause the game at the same time. I decided to record the rest of the NPC sim getting hit by lightning when I noticed some of the visual effects would disappear sooner than the sim does when I get too close. I couldn't upload the video because it was too big so I uploaded it to YouTube. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/B7wlh81WzLo

Message 1 of 1 (235 Views)