★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Ryzen Threadripper 2 2950x Vega 64
Enter RAM memory size in GB 64
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. While viewing Forge, right after the completion of a mission / expedition (either from victory screen or the next time the Forge is accessed after getting new loot ).
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.21.19 09:40 CST
Summarize your bug The Light of the Legion AR (pre-release reward/ Origin Access Premier) always shows up as a newly-acquired weapon (loot) after the completion of an expedition or mission. This shows up on the Forge landing screen as if to indicate that a new weapon is available for loadout, when in fact it is not. In cases where loot is acquired that does not include a new weapon, the Light of the Legion still shows up as a new weapon. This either misleads me to think I've got a new gun I can arm, or is a plain annoyance in that I always have to scroll to the bottom of my weapons cache to hover over the weapon to clear that (+) symbol.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Prereq: Have Light of the Legion available as a preorder / pre-release reward (e.g., Origin Access Premier) 1. Complete an expedition with having at least one item of loot acquired. 2. Enter the Forge. 3. Observe the (+) sign next to "Weapons" on the loadout screen. 4. Open weapons menu, and select a weapon that's currently loaded out 5. Scroll to find the Light of the Legion gun to find a (+) sign next to it, despite that it's previously been available.
What happens when the bug occurs? See Steps, above
What should be happening instead? After having cleared the Light of the Legion AR the first time, it should no longer appear as a new weapon after each expedition is completed (with new loot).

Anthem_LightOfLegion_Forge_AlwaysNewAcquisition_20190221.JPG

Message 1 of 7 (994 Views)

Re: Light of the Legion always appears as new weapon in Forge

★★★★ Apprentice
Happens 100% of the time to me also. I almost deleted the thing but not sure yet if I might want it for something later.
Message 2 of 7 (979 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue for me as well on PC. I haven't gotten far enough in the trial on Xbox to see if it occurs there.

Message 3 of 7 (936 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've had this problem once. It was due to a Direct X problem issue which I had to reboot my PC. Once that was done, I've never had this problem again.
Message 4 of 7 (935 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing on XB1

Message 5 of 7 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same on PS4 and even happen with some skills...
Message 6 of 7 (487 Views)

★★★★ Novice

only the skills that was granted from the legion of dawn edition.

Message 7 of 7 (458 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help