Re: Light Side - Stage 6

by Mardowan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Light Side - Stage 6

★★★★★ Novice

For Light Side, I stay longer in Stage 6 because it is hard to accomplish.

Someone can please give me tips? Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (472 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@911-524-524 Hi again,

If your Luminara Leader skill is ranked up you could try putting her as leader instead. While it is luck based by the design, 15% evasion chance is quite strong as well.

I am not sure how high all your characters are but you could try to swap in Royal Guard for Chewbacca, Qui-Gon Jinn for Jedi Consular and Genosian Soldier for Luke Skywalker.

I would keep Jawa and Luminara with them.

Royal Guard is great with a chance to stun the most dangerous enemy on each basic attack. And if one of your guys falls below 50% health, he will taunt automatically, even if it isn't his turn.

Qui Gon Jinn is strong with his assist and his special ability to remove buffs from enemies (e.g. a taunt).

Genosian Soldier is a strong DPS character that might do a bit more damage then Luke if he is equally leveled and geared.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (496 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@911-524-524 Hi,

Which characters are in the squad that you are trying with? And which fight exactly are you having trouble with?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 7 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

For my squad, I put characters are:

Clone Wars Chewbacca, Luminara Unduli, Jawa , Jedi Consular, and Luke Skywalker, which they are higher power than others .. please let me  know I did right squad?

I put Clone Wars Chewbacca as leader for squad because of defense - Is that right?

For your information,  I focused only 8 characters more power than others characters;  They are Luminara Unduli, Jedi Consular, Geonosian Soldier, IG-86 Sentinel Droid, Royal Guard, Qui-Gon Jinn, Clone Wars Chewbacca and Jawa, which are unlocked in my game.

I know Light Side only have to put Light characters that make me hard ... next Light Side  characters unlocked are :  Gennosian Soldier, Teebo, Ashoka Tano, Han Soldier Sun Fac, Jedi Knight Guardian.  They have 4 or 5 level gears and 3 level abilities.

Message 3 of 7 (462 Views)

Community Manager

@911-524-524 Hi again,

If your Luminara Leader skill is ranked up you could try putting her as leader instead. While it is luck based by the design, 15% evasion chance is quite strong as well.

I am not sure how high all your characters are but you could try to swap in Royal Guard for Chewbacca, Qui-Gon Jinn for Jedi Consular and Genosian Soldier for Luke Skywalker.

I would keep Jawa and Luminara with them.

Royal Guard is great with a chance to stun the most dangerous enemy on each basic attack. And if one of your guys falls below 50% health, he will taunt automatically, even if it isn't his turn.

Qui Gon Jinn is strong with his assist and his special ability to remove buffs from enemies (e.g. a taunt).

Genosian Soldier is a strong DPS character that might do a bit more damage then Luke if he is equally leveled and geared.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 7 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you .. and I will replay you again later because I am at work!

Message 5 of 7 (446 Views)

Community Manager

@911-524-524 No worries, just get back to me when you can.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 7 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Evasion and offense will always overpower defense unless you have unlimited defense somehow. Luminara is a great lead as she will help you evade attacks, sometimes up to 10 or so in a given battle. That is wrth 5 Chewbacca defense leads.
Message 7 of 7 (395 Views)