Re: Lifestyle quest chain not progressing!

by ScribblesAngel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lifestyle quest chain not progressing!

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Song XZ
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002962631516
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See pictures not sure how it happened.
What do you expect to see? I expect the quest to complete when my lifestyle level increases.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Uk
Additional feedback One day I did change my restaurant added napkins and changed colours but when I returned to the game it had forgotten them all. Maybe it broke then.

Please look into this and fix it for me I don't want to start over.
Message 1 of 6 (736 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
It completed today and theres no follow up quest 😊 I don't need to restart my game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (855 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
I have faced the same issue. It's sad that I purchased items worth over 5000 simoleons so that I could progress but they (2 lifestyle upgraded) didn't get recorded.
Message 2 of 6 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It completed today and theres no follow up quest 😊 I don't need to restart my game.
Message 3 of 6 (856 Views)

★ Novice
Did it complete on it;s own? I am having the same issue
Message 4 of 6 (514 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i just continued playing and the next lifestyle level up after the update it completed. 

Message 5 of 6 (507 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue, it tells me to complete a relationshipstory chapter, and ive done several sinte the mission showed up..the same with the ones telling me to complete a careerstory chapter.. :/
Message 6 of 6 (424 Views)