Re: Lifeline's Wake and Lifeline's Wrath not unlocking

by ohnobeast

Original Post

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Same happend to me:

Won a match as Wraith.
I was the kill leader with 5 kills when the match ended (I also did the last kill) and we placed #1

As you see on the Screenshot (summery), i should be rewarded the Badge Apex Predator, but even after continues reloggs, and contact 2 times with support it is still not there.

But it seems like it has accepted my level gain, my rewards from the Apex pack and added a seasonal win to show on my Banner, BUT NOT MY NEW BADGE...

i just want my Badge, please Help....

Message 160 of 2,195 (1,662 Views)

Re: 20 kill badge not showing up

★★ Novice

I too have experienced this issue and am really annoyed because after all my hard work, not being able to show it is really upsetting. Idk how EA handles these issues but I want my badge for my 20 kills. 

Message 161 of 2,195 (1,921 Views)

Re: Apex Legends badge bug, not received

★ Novice

How do I put a ticket in

Message 162 of 2,195 (1,701 Views)

Re: Lifeline's Wake and Lifeline's Wrath not unlocking

★★★ Novice
@Arkiada The same exact thing happened to me on Xbox last night. Did it ever unlock for you?
Message 163 of 2,195 (1,858 Views)

Double Duty badge did not unlock.

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Vega 56
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Hellmasker1
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Octane and Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The buildings between Repulsor, Market, and Water Treatment
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Winning
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1 today, but my last match yesterday I won
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.22.19 12:30pm EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I've played 1 match today and I was the champion because of yesterdays win. I went on to win today's match, as kill leader, and upon return to the lobby, my Caustic 'Double Duty' badge is still locked.
What should be happening instead? The badge should unlock.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk, look into my match I guess.

It's pretty straightforward. I would be pretty relieved if you could unlock the badge for me somehow since it's one of the harder ones to get and I never thought I'd pull it off, so imagine my disappointment to see it still grayed out. 

Message 164 of 2,195 (1,653 Views)

Apex predator badge and double duty

★ Guide

Still not unlocking these badges on my Bangalore and it’s the 3 damn time doing them. Starting to get frustrated. The only reason neither of them are unlocking is because the “Apex Predator” is bugged and if you become the kill leader by killing the last one and they’re the last guy standing... it doesn’t give it to you. I imagine it’s because the games registering that the match is finished before its giving you the notification of becoming kill leader. This needs to be fixed in the next patch. I’m dropping the game if not. Tired of playing so good and not being rewarded for it, makes it pointless to play for me.

Message 165 of 2,195 (1,623 Views)

Squad Wipe badge not unlocking

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MenInGiantTits
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. M0n3Y M4cHiN3
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. A cave area south of The Cage between two rocks and heading toward the tower by Repulsor (circled on map below).
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I killed a whole squad and didn't receive the squad wipe badge
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? none this is the first time
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) July 28, 2019 around 4:41pm CT
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? This is the first time the bug has occured to me.
What should be happening instead? I should have the Squad Wipe badge unlocked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give me the badge

I landed at The Cage and killed an entire squad with my longbow. I downed the Bloodhound, knocked down Wattson then performed a fnisher on her, then sniped Octane as the last member. I instatly got 3 kills on my kill counter and even heard my Pathfinder character say I wiped the whole squad. After the game ended and I checked my badges, I somehow did not unlock Squad Wipe for pathfinder. I have unlocked the same badge on my Lifeline character but it is not working for my pathfinder.

Message 166 of 2,195 (1,283 Views)

Double Duty Not Awarded

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number -
Enter RAM memory size in GB -
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Splurch42
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. -
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Getting the Winning Kill
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 7/30/2019 17:22.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Double Duty Badge doesn't get Awarded
What should be happening instead? Double Duty Badge should be awarded
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Become kill leader as the game is won

Just won a game as the Champion Squad and kill leader and was not awarded double duty. The final kill of the game is what made me kill leader. The "you are the new kill leader" showed up during the end screen title. The end game stat card showed me as kill leader, I had not been kill leader at any point of the game before that.

If the final kill of the game makes you kill leader, Double Duty is not awarded. This is the second time I have encountered this bug (was on a different champion and many months ago the first time.)

Please fix this. Not getting awarded a badge that is someone hard to get is just aggravating and extremely discouraging.

Message 167 of 2,195 (1,615 Views)

Re: Double Duty Not Awarded

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Deck196
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. quertyy man (Wattson) and SombreClover572 (Bloodhound)
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wattson, Bloodhound
Where did the issue occur? After match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Badges for Apex Predator and Double Duty did not appear on my Wraith
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. End of game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Not applicable, I was the kill leader
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Several, unsure
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05-08-19 : approximately 3:30 am CDT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Did not receive my badge for Double Duty or Apex Predator
What should be happening instead?Should have been given badges
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Investigate and apply badges to my account

Clip 1: Gameplay Clip of End-Game and Win Screen

Clip 2: No Apex Predator or Double Duty Badge for Wraith

My team was the champion squad, we can be seen on the banners in the game (Clip 1). I won the game with the final kill. After I killed him, I received notification that I killed the kill leader and was now the kill leader (Clip 1). When I got into my Wraith badges, I had not received either the Apex Predator or Double Duty badges (Clip 2). Those are very challenging badges to achieve and would like them added to my Wraith.

Message 168 of 2,195 (1,472 Views)

Re: Double Duty Not Awarded

★★★ Newbie

I submitted a ticket for the issue in the previous post. Spoke with Raman K. My ticket number was 50082441. They suggested I post on here to receive support.

Message 169 of 2,195 (1,461 Views)