Lifeline drone bug heal

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? derankall
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. derankall
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? all
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. all map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. use ability drone
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 40
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/03/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I noticed that when lifeline uses the D.O.C. skill Heal Drone, me and all my companions can cure us and that's fine But when the enemies come close to my drone the drone itself begins to take care of giving life to the enemies ... In practice the dorne that should give life to me and my team also gives life to the enemies this always happens when the enemies approach the drone I think it's a bug and annoying 100% bug ability
What should be happening instead? drone not heal enemy
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play game and see drone heal enemy when they coming in drone

I noticed that when lifeline uses the D.O.C. skill Heal Drone, me and all my companions can cure us and that's fine
But when the enemies come close to my drone the drone itself begins to take care of giving life to the enemies ...
In practice the dorne that should give life to me and my team also gives life to the enemies
this always happens when the enemies approach the drone I think it's a bug and annoying
100% bug ability

Message 1 of 8 (519 Views)

Re: Lifeline drone bug heal

★★★★ Novice

sorry for my English
I hope I was understood?

Message 2 of 8 (518 Views)

Non damage ability's affect ally's as well as enemy's.

Damage ability's should only affect enemy's.

I think this is done on purpose but not sure.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 8 (495 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it's not fair that if I give life to my team
enemies can also take care of them with my drone

Message 4 of 8 (482 Views)

★ Guide

It's definitely on purpose and not a bug. There's even an ingame tip that says something like "be careful because lifeline D.O.C. drone will heal enemies as well as allies"

Message 5 of 8 (481 Views)

★★★★ Novice
where is written what is it?
however it is not right
Message 6 of 8 (447 Views)

★ Apprentice
This is done on purpose and this is as fair, as use enemy`s wraith teleport or Pathfinder`s rope
Message 7 of 8 (434 Views)

★★ Guide

One of the game TIps on the loading Screen informs you that Lifeline's healing bot can heal enemy teams, and to use it cautiously. 

Not a bug. 

Message 8 of 8 (428 Views)